Georgia Boot® footwear is an excellent brand choice for your workplace safety shoes or boots and has been for almost 80 years. Holding true to their original objective to manufacture dependable, low-priced work footwear, Georgia Boot styles range from traditional work boots to industry-specific and farm and ranch styles.
Along with the superb level of comfort, Georgia Boot incorporates additional innovation and technology throughout the entire line which includes:
- Georgia Boot Waterproof System is 100% guaranteed waterproof
- AMP™ (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) footbed utilizes a top layer of memory foam to custom mold to the foot
- Comfort Core® footbed patented-designed energy return heel plug with AirFlow System to keep feet cool and dry
- Comfort Core® CC5 footbed with ergonomic arch and airflow perforations
- ANTImpact™ ASTM approved met guard material is flexible yet protective
- Shovel Shank extra wide shank for added stability and arch protection
- Anchor Disk™ stabilizer absorbs shock and provides support and comfort
- Arctic Toe® 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation wrapped around the toe area without compression allows the toe to stay warm
- SPR™ Leather is stronger than conventional leather to resist barnyard chemicals
- FLXpoint™styles are Flexible, Lightweight with Xtreme comfort
- Carbo-Tec™ outsoles are extremely durable and chemical, oil, and highly slip resistant.
As an industry-leading brand, Georgia Boot work boots and shoes for men and women are built with a wide variety of protective features.
Every job is different and can require different protection. As a quality safety footwear manufacturer, Georgia Boot makes sure to incorporate the most important industry features and benefits that you might want and need in your work boots and shoes including:
- Steel Toe Cap
- Composite Toe Cap
- Metatarsal Protection
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Satis Dissipative Protection
- Water Resistance
- Chemical Resistance Upper and Outsole
- Oil and/or Slip Resistance Outsole
- Puncture Resistance Outsole
- Heat, Flame or Fire Resistance Upper and Outsole
- Shank Support
Georgia Boot steel toe boots and shoes provide the ultimate in protection against workplace accidents and hazards in a variety of situations and conditions.
Protective toe footwear is typically recommended for people with jobs in the manufacturing and construction industries, as well as other jobs that require foot protection from possible rolling and falling . Some professions and workplace environments that will can require safety shoes being worn include but are not limited to:
| WORK ENVIRONMENTS:
- Construction and Building Sites
- Working with any type of saw - chainsaw, circular saw, rotary saw, jigsaw, etc.
- Around heavy that could roll or fall - pipes, steel plates, containers on wheels,
- Working with heavy tools that can be dropped
- Assembly lines
- Automotive Services
- Steel Manufacturing or Iron Mill
- Industrial Factory
- Glass Manufacturing
- Working with rotary mowers
- Landfills / Recycling Center
- Shipping / Docks
- Refinery / Foundry
- Power Plant
- Power Plant
- Moving and Storage
- and many more
| PROFESSIONS / JOB TYPES
- Forklift Driver
- Jackhammer Operator
- Nail Gun user
- Railroad Lineman
- Airport Baggage Handler
- Large Animal Veterinarian
- Janitor / Custodian / Maintenance
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Utility Lineman
- Welder / Fabricator
- Truck Driver
- Gardner / Grounds Keeper
- Waste Collector
- Park Ranger
- and many more
For lightweight protection that passes easily through metal detectors Georgia Boot offers composite toe styles.
Composite toe boots are popular and some of our best selling and top reviewed styles because of their excellent protection for airport and security workers. Georgia Boot offers them in both men's and women's options.
For even greater protection of the foot, Georgia Boot also offers ANTImpact™ Metatarsal Guard boots.
If extra protection to the metatarsal bones in the top of the foot is an important consideration for your work environment, be sure to check out all of the Georgia Boots Met Guard styles including those with their exclusive ANTImpact™ material that is flexible but firms instantly when struck to offer the same level of protection as rigid met guards.
Georgia Boot also offers a men's and women's selection of Static Dissipative shoes and boots for jobs that work with sensitive electronic parts and equipment.
Check out our article on Static Dissipative Shoes to further help you understand when you should wear this protection.
Georgia Boot was the first brand to deliver true comfort in work boots with the innovation of Comfort Core® Technology and continues to develop superior comfort features.
Their patented Comfort Core® insole design incorporates an energy-return heel plug that stores energy as it's compressed by the wearer's foot and then releases it as the foot is lifted. This revolutionary feature has lead to other insole technology such as the AMP™ (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) footbed which has a unique dual-layer of Polyurethane and Memory Foam and the CC5 footbed with ergonomic arch support and superior airflow for cooling.
For farm and ranch work, Georgia Boot styles exceed with specialized features such as SPR™ leather and the tough Carbo-Tec™ outsole.
Because of a special tanning process, SPR™ leather is 3 times stronger and 2.5 times more abrasion resistant than conventional leather offering protection against barnyard and pasture chemicals. Built with durable, long-lasting real rubber combined with a unique blend of proprietary materials, the Carbo-Tec™ outsole is chemical, oil and highly slip-resistant.
Return To All Safety Resource Center Articles >>>